Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summer Blog Break

I'm sure that some of you are wondering what happened to my blog and why I haven't posted anything lately. (I have been wondering the same thing myself.) I keep thinking I'll get it together. This will be the week I resume my blogging and get back to sharing recipes! And then it doesn't happen...

It has left me feeling extremely frustrated, and even...guilty. Guilt? Yep! I have been feeling really guilty about not being able to keep up with something that I started. Like maybe I'm letting myself down. And possibly some of you as well. (I've been disappointed in the past by blogs that just seem to disappear.) And the last thing I ever want to do is leave someone hanging!                     

So I am writing this post today to let you all know that I will be taking an "official" break from my blog for the summer. I have a lot of things going on in my life right now. And it's important that I shift my energy and attention in another direction.

Of course I'll still be cooking and working on my photography skills throughout the summer! And I will be back just after Labor Day to share all of that with you. Until then, I wish you all a very Happy Summer!

xo, Leslie

If you have questions or need help finding a recipe, you can always find me on my Facebook page.


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I'm here for you friend, call me anytime you need an ear xoxox Have a great summer !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Penny! You have a great summer as well!

      Delete
  2. Have a lovely summer. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the summer with your family. Looking forward to more of your deliciousness after Labor Day!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! I have several recipes lined up. Hate to make people wait, but it's absolutely necessary!

      Delete
  4. Have a relaxing..recharging and FUN. Summer xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll keep my fave of your recipes in my rotation and will try a few news ones while you are taking a break...hope you have a great summer and I'll see ya around on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...